Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

One of the Eight Best

I am happy to share that Lilla Rose has been named one of the eight best direct sales companies by Woman's Day, http://www.womansday.com/life/work-money/tips/a5495/best-direct-sales-companies/
I became an independent Lilla Rose stylist in 2014. When I first signed up, I thought that I was doing so for the 30% discount, but I soon realized that selling beautiful, comfortable, durable hair accessories is a great way to earn a little extra money. For a one time fee of $49.95, plus shipping and tax, Lilla Rose provides a free website and commissions of 30% to 45%. There are no quotas to meet. This means that I can focus on my family. I am thankful that I found Lilla Rose, as the extra income really does help my family. I am also thankful to have made some wonderful friends. If you would like to learn more about becoming a Lilla Rose consultant, please let me know. I would love to have more people join my growing team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...