Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Waiting for Baby

As Christmas approached, we were waiting for the birth of Jesus and of our little one. I kept thinking about Mary and how in the last days of her pregnancy, she traveled to Bethlehem. I thanked God for his goodness and listened to Theresa pray each night that the baby be born at Christmas time.

Theresa is continuing to pray that the baby is born at Christmas time and I know that her prayers will be answered. The only thing that I am not sure of is which day of Christmas our newest little one will be born. According to Bernadette when doesn't matter because "this baby is an early birthday present to" her.

As we continue to celebrate Christ's birth and wait for the birth of our little one, I cannot help but think, "Children are so wise."

3 comments:

  1. I am praying for you, dearest Christine, and I cannot wait to read your joyful news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:21 PM

    I will be praying for you. May you have a safe and peaceful delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just here from 4Real and, without giving anything away, wanted to say:

    HOORAY!!!! GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!!

    I am jumping for joy for you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...