Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

September Picture Book Basket

Every Autumn Comes the Bear

I intended to share this list last September, but I wanted to write a little something about each book. I still haven't had a chance to do so; however, I have decided to share anyway. Hopefully, one of my children or I will have a chance to write a little something about the books one of these days. 

Raccoons and Ripe Corn (Reading Rainbow Book)Fall


Fall by Ron Hirschi

Little Patron of Gardeners: The Good Saint Fiacre by Catherine Beebe (September 1)*

Miss Suzy by Miriam Young

Mother Teresa by Demi (September 5)

Now It's Fall by Lois Lenski

Nuts to You! by Lois Ehlert

One More Acornby Don Freeman and Roy Freeman

Raccoons and Ripe Corn by Jim Arnosky

St. Jerome and the Lion by Margaret Hodges (September 30)

Miss SuzyThe Busy Little Squirrel
One More AcornNuts to You!

Autumn Story (Brambly Hedge)

Now It's Fall (Lois Lenski Books)

1 comment:

  1. I like that you post these! It gives me a nice list of books to check out at the library. We haven't heard of many of these. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...