Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Book Deals

Yesterday, as I looked at the companies that are members of the affiliate program to which I belong, I discovered a dangerous (to me) website. Why is it dangerous? It is dangerous because it is like an online Half Price Books, only better. Book Closeouts offers thousands of new books at 50% to 90% off the cover price. The only down side to this company is that their stock is limited. I purchased a lot of books that are recommended by Mother of Divine Grace and Seton from Book Closeouts which had only one copy in stock.

Some of the authors whose worthwhile books are available on Book Closeouts are:

Aliki
Jim Arnosky
Franklyn M. Branley (and other Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science series authors)
Margaret Wise Brown
Robert Clyde Bulla
Frances Hodgson Burnett
Tomie DePaola
Eleanor Estes
Rumer Godden (The Story of Holly and Ivy)
Steven Kellogg
Rudyard Kipling
Maud Hart Lovelace (Betsy books)
Robert McCloskey
Edith Nesbit
Mary Norton
Beatrix Potter
Alice and Martin Provensen
Tasha Tudor
Mark Twain
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Melissa Wiley
Maria Wilkes

I am sorry that I am not providing direct links to these authors, but Blogger kept altering the necessary html. There are other authors' books at Book Closeouts, but these are the ones that come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...