Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Getting to know your friends

I received this little q and a via e-mail from a couple of friends and thought that it would be fun to share it.

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! Copy this entire email and paste into a new email [or blog post] that you can send, change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you.

1. What is your occupation? loving wife, loving mommy, pro-life volunteer

2. What color are your socks right now? what socks? I like bare feet!

3. What are you listening to right now? daughters giggling

4. What was the last thing that you ate? brown rice and canned corn. No, it was not what I had planned for dinner. The chicken and vegetables did not cook in a timely manner because I turned off the wrong burner (usually, I turn on the wrong burner). At least, tonight's dinner is already made.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Definitely! My first and second cars were stick shifts. Thank you Mom and Dad! I learned to drive a stick going down to California with my friend, Donna. Thank you for your patience, Donna!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red (or navy blue)

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My dad

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes, I love both of the people who sent this to me

9. Favorite vacation? Maui or Mauritius

10. Favorite drink? water

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? soccer

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? no

13. Pets? a dog might be in our future

14. Favorite food? apple ~ Golden Delicious to be precise

15. Last movie you watched? I can't remember and no that's not the name of a movie. One of the things that I gave up for Lent was watching movies (it wasn't really a sacrifice, as I have a hard time sitting still to watch anything on a screen)

16. What do you do to vent anger? Get on the computer.

17. Favorite Day of the year? The day I was married, my children's birthdays, and Christmas

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Jane ~ a doll that I was given for my third birthday (I still have her).

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? spring!

20. Hugs or kisses? Both!

21. Cherry or Blueberry? blueberry

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? yes

23. Who is most likely to respond? The two people who sent this to me

24. Who is least likely to respond? The people who have received this and not sent it to me

25. Current living arrangements? comfy

26. When was the last time you cried? Sunday ~ Anneke, Benjamin is a beautiful miracle!

27. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, bags with sweaters

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? my sisters

29. The friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? ????

30. Favorite smell(s)? roses, warm evenings in California walking in the rose gardens or by the roses outside the mission church

31. What inspires you? God

32. What are you afraid of? spiders

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese

34. Favorite car? My "big brass wagon" ~ it's actually a green van that seats 12 ~ the children currently have plenty of room

35. Favorite cat breed? How about favorite cat? Lucky

36. Number of keys on your key ring? 5

37. How many years at your current job? 11 1/2

38. Who do you miss the most? my mom and my dad

39. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

40. How many states have you lived in? 2

41. How many countries have you been to? 9

42. Today's date and time: March 6th, 7:10 am

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...