Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Laurie - Advice

I apologize for not being able to respond to your comment before now and I hope that you see this post.

I think that our Catholic faith gives you the answers that you seek.

Forgive
Forgive your husband. I know that this is probably easier said than done, but it is necessary.

Love
Love your husband and your children.

Pray
Pray for your husband and your children.

Mass
Go to daily Mass, if possible.

Adoration
Spend time praying before the Blessed Sacrament.

Confession
Go to confession at least once a month.

The Rosary
Pray the Rosary as a family.

Direction
Speak to your pastor or a holy priest and ask him for advice.

Desire to Become a Saint
Embrace this cross that you have been given.  Live your life so that it is pleasing to God and encourage your children to do the same.

If you are Marcella's friend, I have been praying for you. If not, I will start doing so.

1 comment:

  1. This is good advice for anyone. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...