Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

2010 Read Alouds

Once again, this past year, my husband read to our older children. The children listened to him read:

Redwall by Brian Jacques

The Cure of Ars: The Priest Who Out-Talked the Devil by Milton Lomask

Crossbows and Crucifixes: A Novel of the Priest Hunters and the Brave Young Men Who Fought Them by Henry Garnett

Red Falcons Of Tremoine by Hendry Peart

Beorn the Proud by Madeleine A. Polland


Redwall (Redwall, Book 1)The Cure of Ars: The Priest Who Out-Talked the DevilCrossbows and Crucifixes: A Novel of the Priest Hunters and the Brave Young Men Who Fought ThemRed Falcons Of Tremoine (Living History Library (Bethlehem Books))Beorn the Proud (Living History Library)

2 comments:

  1. I just started reading "Little House in the Big Woods" to my 5 yr. old. Do you remember any other good books/audio books for his age? No problem if you don't, just thought I'd ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elisa,
    I currently have 4 and 6 year olds, so I do remember. I hope to answer your question tomorrow morning in a blog post. Billy and Blaze books and Mr. Popper's Penguins come to mind immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...