Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Winter Wonderland or...


We were all happy to see approximately one foot of snow fall and stick in our neighborhood this week. My husband and I enjoyed looking at the beauty outside, while our children played in their winter wonderland.  Unfortunately, I did not take very many photos.


We still have a lot of snow on the ground. As of Thursday, we also have a large branch, some small madrona branches and three trees down. One of the trees that fell was an old madrona, a favorite of mine.  It came down on part of our fence.


Still, despite the cleanup and repairs that we have ahead of us, I am thankful for the beauty and enjoyment with which God provided us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...