Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Corpus Christi Procession 2015

On June 7, we participated in our parish's Corpus Christi procession. I am so thankful for Fr. Saguto and all that he has done in founding our parish. Towards the end of the video, you will be able to see how the Latin Mass is flourishing in our area (this doesn't include all of the families, as some went to the earlier Mass). I'm also grateful to my husband for taking this video. Ad majorem Dei gloriam!


Ecce Panis Angelorum

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you also had a procession! I wish I could have joined you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...