Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Faith, Hope, and Charity

Our pastor had me in tears on Mother's Day after mentioning "deceased mothers" in his comments prior to his sermon (I didn't hear the latter due to a noisy little boy who I love with all my heart). I am so thankful for my parents who taught my brother and sisters and me the theological virtues as we prayed the family rosary each night. I know that my sisters are too because they have been sharing these photos and writing things like, "She is my namesake and the builder of my foundation of faith." and "I couldn't be more blessed or grateful for the example they set for each of us...faith, LOVE and family."
My Wonderful Parents
My Family

My Mom, Uncle, Grandpa, Cousins, Brother, Sisters, and Me

4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! So you have four siblings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eva. Yes, I am sandwiched in between my older brother and sister, and my two younger sisters. The last two photos were taken shortly before we moved. I still remember my cousins, uncle, and grandfather coming to visit and say goodbye. We thought that we were just going to visit my grandparents in Switzerland, but the adults obviously knew otherwise.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the explanation.

      Delete
    3. You're welcome, Eva.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...