"For this meme, each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog."
Where do I begin?
1. My mom was one of my best friends. I miss her a lot.
2. Apples are my favorite fruit, but I also like strawberries, pears, bananas, kiwis, lychees, oranges (especially if someone else peels them). Actually, the only fruit that I don't like is grapefruit.
3. I am the middle child. Yes, exactly in the middle, I have an equal number of siblings who are older than me and younger than me.
4. My favorite drink is, drum roll please, water.
5. I do not really enjoy talking on the telephone. More things happen in my house when I am on the phone than any other time. The only time that glass (not as in drinking vessel) has been broken in our house is when I was on the phone... Even if things didn't happen while I was on the telephone, I still wouldn't like said activity.
6. It is very difficult for me to sit and watch television without doing something. Sometimes, it is even hard for me to watch television when I am doing something because I feel like I can be doing so much more.
7. I became a U.S. citizen in 1999.
8. I speak to my dad on the phone every night.
I tag Alice, Sara (she shared some wonderful news the other day), Ruth, and Jenn (who also shared some wonderful news recently).
(Plus any other four readers who enjoy memes.)