Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

1000 Gifts

I had wanted to share these on Monday, but I never got around to doing so.

Gifts #18-30

I am thankful for:

18.  the Catholic Church
19.  children who love each other.
20.  a pastor who visits his parishioners.

21.  homeschooling.
22.  an upcoming All Saints Day Party.
23.  the wonderful ideas that Jessica has shared.
24.  beautiful fall weather.  Our heater has only needed to turn on once.
25.  cavity-free dentist appointments for all five children who went in for an exam.
26.  opportunities that come with little mishaps around the house.  Scattered flour gives me an excuse to clean the floor.  Spilled milk does the same. :)
27.  a little girl who insisted on holding my hands and walking with me as I went to kneel at the altar rail and receive Communion on Sunday.

28.  the playground at our parish.
29.  the close-up photos of these 150-year-old vestments at http://www.catholicembroidery.com/   The vestments looked exquisite.  The volunteer seamstress and her helpers, along with www.catholicembroidery.com/ did an absolutely incredible job restoring them.  They all have amazing talent.
30.  my little rascal and his sister who took this photo.



 
We have so much for which to be thankful.
God has truly blessed us!




 
Gratitude Community

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...