Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where Did the Time Go?

Our little princess is already one.  I still remember how she surprised me with her slightly early entrance into this world and how thankful I was to be holding another baby in my arms.  Her early days, weeks, and months seemed like such a dream.  She was so quiet and peaceful, falling asleep every night around 8.  She has continued to be an easy little girl, bringing us so much joy, love, and laughter.



Finnian used to laugh when he looked at her.  Now, they both laugh when they look at each other.  Love really does keep growing.

3 comments:

  1. Time does go by way too fast. My baby Maria just turned 2 yesterday. God bless your sweet little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! A whole year has gone by already? Kathleen Rose will be 8months old next week. It seems like with each baby time goes just a little bit faster.

    Happy Birthday Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ruth and Rachel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...