- Managers of their homes: A practical guide to daily scheduling for Christian home-school families by Teri and Steven Maxwell
- Married Saints and Blesseds: Through the Centuries by Ferdinand Holbock
- Saints Of The American Wilderness: The Brave Lives And Holy Deaths Of The Eight North American Martyrs by John A. O'Brien
O'Brien's recounting of the missionary lives of the North American Martyrs caused me to ponder what the Catholic Faith means to me. It is well worth reading.
- The Secret Diary of Elisabeth Leseur: The Woman Whose Goodness Changed Her Husband from Atheist to Priest by Elisabeth Leseur
- Way to Happiness: An Inspiring Guide to Peace, Hope and Contentment by Fulton J. Sheen
- The World's First Love: Mary Mother of God by Fulton J. Sheen
This is one of my favorite books.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
2009 Personal Reading
The books that I read in 2009 were: