Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Don't Miss It

If you are a parent or grandparent, please make every effort to register for the Healthy Families, Safe Children Leadership Dinner with His Excellency the Most Reverend Robert Vasa and Fr. Derek Lappe and/or the Northwest Catholic Family Education Conference. Bishop Vasa will be speaking at the conference on Friday and Saturday morning. Fr. Lappe will be available to speak with parents on Friday afternoon.

Everyone who registers for both days of the conference will receive a complimentary copy of the Healthy Families, Safe Children DVD program. Peggy Sue, a friend and mother of four children, wrote the following about this program:
I just wanted to put a plug in for The Most Reverend Robert Vasa's Healthy Families: Safe Children, The Power of Relationships DVD set that you will receive if you register for both days of the Northwest Catholic Family Education Conference. I have the DVD's, the participants workbook and the presenter's workbook, and they are excellent. The DVD's are entitled, "Changing the Culture," "Child Development, " "Authoritative Parenting," "Moral Development," "The Truth & Meaning of Human Sexuality," and "Healing the Family, Community, and Culture." Even though I wish that I would have had them when I was starting out as a parent, I have still benefitted greatly from the information in the program at this late stage of the game. I will be sure to provide my children with copies when they are approaching marriage.
Conference registration prices increase after Saturday, May 1. Register today!

If you would like to sell used homeschool materials at the conference, please visit the Used Curriculum Sale webpage for more information.  If you would like to sponsor a table at the Leadership Dinner, please visit http://nwcatholicconference.com/leadershipthanks.html

Vendors and door prizes are still being added to the website. If anyone needs a scholarship, please let me know.

I hope to see you on May 21-22!

1 comment:

  1. Christine, this looks so wonderful!!!
    I really wish I could be there. I will be praying for you, you must be hassled a lot to be helping facilitate something so special! God bless you and your family! Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...