Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Can Relate to Tabitha Twitchit

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to keep my two youngest busy by having them paint outside.


Yes, some of Elizabeth's hair was painted green.  Yes, she had some help.  Yes, I needed to give her a bath before our guests arrived.


It's not the first time that a child has been painted in our house and it probably won't be the last.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:43 PM

    that is so funny.
    Hope that you have a great summer.
    God Bless
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mikayla! Thank you for helping with a recent birthday party, too. It was so nice to see you and your sister. Please give my best to your family. You are all missed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...