Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, May 12, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

round button chicken

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

{pretty}


My husband gave me these red roses for Mother's Day.

{happy}


My youngest son is always happy to vacuum the stairs. I wonder what he would do if I did something like this to them.

{funny}


Yes, that is a dragonfly on my son's nose. I am learning not to ask questions about some things that my sons do.

{real}


Yes, she did fall asleep with her hand in the cereal bag. No, she is not allowed to eat cereal straight from the bag. No, she is not allowed to eat in the living room. Unfortunately, my boys broke one of our kitchen cupboard doors this week, making the cereal very easily accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...