Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowbound

We were supposed to have our pastor over for dinner and a house blessing tonight, but due to the inclement weather, we decided that it was best for him not to venture into our neck of the woods. The benefits of thinking that he was coming were a clean house (ready for Christmas) and a delicious roast. We only wish that we could have shared it with him.

That said, I have not left our neighborhood, nor have many of our neighbors, for three days. Thankfully, I did go grocery shopping on Wednesday and my husband picked up a few more groceries today. I say thankfully because we have close to a foot of snow outside and it is still coming down heavily. The snow is beautiful and the children enjoy playing in it, but they are praying that it clears up by Christmas Eve. They really want to go to Midnight Mass at our parish (and so do I).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...