Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Excitement,

The joy...It's official Elizabeth can roll onto her tummy. She did so twice, today. The first time was when I put her down for her morning nap. I placed Elizabeth on her back, turned around, and when I looked at her again, she was on her tummy. The second time came this afternoon. I placed Elizabeth on her back on the floor and she instantly put her feet in the air, flipped her legs to the side, and was on her tummy. I was amazed at how quickly she rolled. Her siblings were very excited.

I guess it's time to keep the video camera handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...