Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Adding Years to my Life

Yesterday, my husband gave me an early St. Valentine's gift, a gift that will add years to my life, a gift that fellow parishioners made us aware of when they loaned us theirs a few weeks ago. What is this marvelous gift? It is something which will most likely make me confess fewer sins in the confessional. It is something that will make my children feel relaxed in the car. It is something that will allow me to drive to First Friday Mass, a literary club meeting, or a Little Flowers' meeting without getting lost. It is something that will prevent my eldest from calling her father on the cell phone and saying, "Mommy is on this street and this street. How does she get to this location? Oh wait, now she is on this street and this street..." It is a GPS with Text-to-Speech.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...