Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Beauty of Advent Revisited

The manger is ready and waiting to be filled with soft hay each time one of
our children offers a good deed to God during Advent.
"Before Our Lady conceived Our Lord in the flesh,
she conceived Him in the interior silence of her soul."
~ Advent Recollection: Silence ~

Last week, as Advent approached, I listened to this Advent Recollection Series again. If we are quiet, it is because, once again this year, my family and I are focusing on the beauty of Advent and being Christkindls to each other. We are trying to prepare our hearts, minds, and souls for the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

May God bless you with a peaceful, faith-filled, and fruitful Advent!

14 comments:

  1. Blessed Advent to you and your family! Thank you for the sermon series reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Kimberlee. May you and your family be blessed with a faith-filled Advent!

      Delete
  2. Did you make this manger, Christine? I have not had a chance to get out our Advent decorations, but hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday. Have a blessed Advent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eva, We bought the manger with an Infant Jesus statue from a local Catholic bookstore the first year that we moved into our house. It is similar to this one. It would be fairly easy to make.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much.

      Delete
    3. You're welcome, Eva.

      Delete
  3. Prayers for a blessed and fruitful Advent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lena. You and your family, including "baby", continue to be in my prayers.

      Delete
  4. Oh, Christine, thank you for sharing those audios. I can't wait to listen. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jennifer. They are truly excellent. I still need to send you something in the mail. Hopefully, I can do so this week. :)

      Delete
  5. I just wanted to check with you. . . I put a link in one of my blog posts to Lilla Rose, and I wanted to make sure that was ok. Your hair clips are truly beautiful! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine. I really appreciate you sharing the link. May God bless you and your family!

      Delete
    2. I was trying to email you, but I cannot seem to find your email address. Sorry. I am still learning all the blogging ins and outs. Please let me know where to find it. Thanks, and God bless!

      Delete
    3. Please leave a comment with your email address. I will not publish the comment, but I will email you back. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...