Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Saturday, November 08, 2014

Rest in Peace, Kim

It is with a heavy heart that I share that Kim died this morning. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for her.

May Kim rest in peace and may perpetual light shine upon her. I will always remember Kim's smiling face, sense of humor, zeal for life, and sharp wit. May Our Blessed Mother keep Kim's husband and their children close to her Immaculate Heart!


I love you, Kim!

2 comments:

  1. So sad, Christine. I will remember the family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eva. Kim was blessed to be surrounded by her family when she died.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...