Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Friday, November 07, 2014

Friday Finds

Each Friday, I hope to share things of interest that I have found online and elsewhere. If you would like to join me and share your finds, please leave a link to your blog post in my comments. I hope you like some of this week's finds. Enjoy!


Liturgical Calendar
I was happy to see that Fraternity Publications has the FSSP's 2015 liturgical calendar in stock and excited to read that this years theme is The Glories of the Faith. I am looking forward to seeing the calendar and the pictures that have been seen selected.


Fr. Peter Cutouts
Lena shared these Fr. Peter cutouts on pinterest a couple of weeks ago. I am planning on printing the cutouts and then wrapping them up as a Christmas present for Patrick and Finnian.


Advent Calendar
I saw this delightful free Advent calendar on Audrey Eclectic and had to download it. I am fairly certain that Elizabeth will be thrilled with the calendar when I give it to her on November 30, the first Sunday of Advent. The author of Audrey Eclectic, Heather, is a very talented young folk artist. Her blog is an absolute treat. 


Chapel Veils
I lost my favorite chapel veil after Kilian was born, and I have been making do with what I have because I couldn't see buying black lace to make just one chapel veil. I noticed Robin Nest Lane on Jessica's blog and was intrigued by the name, as was one of my sons. When I visited the website, I was even more intrigued. I saw this beautiful infinity veil and wished that it was available in black. I like the brown infinity veil, but I prefer wearing a black mantilla for Mass. Anyway, I soon found that infinity veils were available in black and in white. I purchased the white one for Catherine as a Christmas gift from my father-in-law, and I got the black one as a Christmas gift for myself from my father-in-law (my father-in-law gives me money to purchase Christmas presents from him for all of us). I am anxious to unwrap my gift on Christmas morning.


Lilla Rose
Lilla Rose is having a flash sale through 11:59 p.m. tonight, November 7. 10% off select styles and free shipping on orders over $40. At the same time, I am throwing an online mystery hostess party and all my readers are invited. The party link is https://lillarose.biz/parties/7220 If you would like to be one of the first to know when Lilla Rose will be having their next sale, please visit my website and "create a New Account".


Independent Lilla Rose Consultant
In addition to their sale, Lilla Rose is also offering free shipping to consultants on orders over $150. My first priority is God, followed by my family, and then my friends. However, I am finding that I do have a little time between Mass, prayers, homeschooling, cooking, dishes, and laundry to "work at home" and make a little money to pay for some of my children's extra-curricular activities (children's choir and violin lessons). If you want to join my team and make money from home, now is a great time to do so. Anyone who signs up as a consultant on my team this month will receive a "Joy", "Winter Wonder", or December FOTM flexi clip as a little thank you gift from me. Please contact me (prettynwrose at gmail dot com) if you would like more information about becoming an independent Lilla Rose consultant.

I look forward to sharing more finds next Friday. God bless you!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:33 AM

    John LOVES these paper dolls. Has been cutting them out all week. We've never splurged for the Montessori Mass kits, so he is loving this. Good finds! I am looking forward to seeing something other than gruesome martyrdom every day in 2015, though the '14 calendar has warmed me up to the very real possibility of shedding blood for Christ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hear ya on the calendar theme!!!

      Delete
    2. I am excited to hear that John loves them. I think that my boys will too. A friend gave her teenage son's Mass kit to my boys a few years ago and it has been well used. Like Kimberlee, I hear you on the calendar theme!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the links! Fr. Peter is wonderful! The Advent calendar is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Kimberlee. I was very excited when I saw the free printables. I knew that I had to share them somehow.

      Delete
  3. I have been eyeing up the infinity veil as well, but feel guilty coveting a chapel veil...lol! How sweet of your father in law to provide that for you, though. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Jennifer. I so appreciate my father-in-law's kindness.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...