Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Angelus


Growing up, my parents used to pray the Angelus at 6 a.m., noon, and 6 p.m. Sadly, I have not shared this devotion with my children; however, I am trying to do so. In order to help the children learn this prayer, I printed the prayer for each of them and also printed a copy of the Angelus to hang on the wall. Knowing my children, they will learn the prayer quickly.

I uploaded the prayer as a pdf in both formats just in case anyone else would like to print it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...