Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

2016 Personal Reading



Characters of the Passion
by Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
Fr. Saguto recommended this book to me. It is excellent reading for Lent.




Covenanted Happiness
by Msgr.  Cormac Burke
This was another Fr. Saguto recommendation. I'm glad that I read it.




Humility of Heart
by Fr. Cajetan Mary de Bergamo
This book took me almost a year to read. I will be rereading it this year. I highly recommend it.




St. Monica and the Power of Persistent Prayer
by Mike Aquilina




St. Monica: Model of Christian Mothers
by F.A. Forbes




Tasha Tudor's Garden
by Tovah Martin
This is one of my favorite gardening books. I can dream...

2 comments:

  1. Quite impressive! I have started the Catholic prayer book for teens from CHC, "Pure Faith." The introduction to prayer is quite good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eva. I will have to see if any of my local friends have "Pure Faith". I appreciate the recommendation.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...