Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Pets

My children have been asking for a dog for a long time. Well, we still don’t have a dog, but Brendan and Theresa did try bringing their “pets” inside, yesterday. What pets? Why, Brendan had a beetle and Theresa had an earthworm. Brendan was delighted to see that his beetle could swim. It could even do backstroke. After a little while, I intervened and told my children that their pets would be a lot happier outside. My little duo decided to place their “pets” in a planter on the deck. Theresa’s worm happily disappeared in the dirt. Brendan’s beetle flew away, as he exclaimed, “Oh, I forgot it has wings!” I can’t wait to see what their next pets will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...