Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Doctor's Visit

I went to the doctor, yesterday, and saw our baby on the ultrasound. This is not the first time that I have seen such a young baby (10 weeks) on an ultrasound, but I was still in awe, looking at the baby's head, bottom, and feet. When I showed the children the ultrasound pictures, Brendan commented, "He has a big head!" I explained about the beauty of how a baby grows.
I have been given two due dates, December 23 and December 27. I am anxious to see when this little one makes his appearance, for obvious reasons.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful!!!

    God bless you and this new little treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...