Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, September 18, 2006

Firsts

Over the next couple of weeks, we will experience some firsts in our house. Brendan will begin CCD classes tonight at our parish. Like his sisters before him, he is looking forward to attending. The classes are made up of children (mostly homeschooled) who our children know quite well. Brendan's class should be interesting, as there will be a group of intelligent little boys who all tend to fidget a lot during Mass and have a great time running around together after Mass. There will also be one little girl in the class.

Tomorrow, Theresa will start Ballet. She tried on her leotard and skirt on Saturday and she looked very cute. I will post an update on how her class went and photos on Wednesday.

In a few weeks, our two oldest will be traveling with family members to Switzerland to visit my brother and his family. I had no qualms about their trip until recently. Now, I am becoming very nervous. It doesn't help that Bernadette is expressing some hesitation about going. I know that my daughters will be staying with my brother and that everyone has promised to look after them, but it does not erase my fears. At the same time, I realize that this is a wonderful opportunity for the girls. They will see my brother and his wife married in the Church and visit Gstaad (a place that I enjoyed visiting in the past) and l'Abbaye Saint-Maurice, along with some other places. Please pray that Catherine and Bernadette have a safe and enjoyable trip and that their lives are enriched by this experience. Also, please pray for my brother and his wife as they are united in God's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...