Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thankful Thursday

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, as you teach and admonish one another in all wisdom, and as you sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
~ Colossians 3:15-17 ~

I am thankful to God for blessing me with a wonderful life.

I am thankful for my husband who never forgets to tell me that he loves me when he comes home from work.

I am thankful for my dad who brightens my day whenever he calls.

I am thankful for my mom who loved me unconditionally and taught me so much, even when she was dying.

I am thankful for my children who make me smile and laugh and give me an excuse to read children's books.

I am thankful for my older sister. She has a heart of gold and is always willing to help however she can.

I am thankful for all of my siblings. They bring a lot of joy to my life.

I am thankful that our Little Flowers' meeting went well on Monday.

I am also thankful for Alice. For the last three years, my Little Flowers' co-leader (Peggy) and I have been coming up with craft ideas for our Little Flowers' group. This year, I have used three wonderful crafts from Alice. We made Our Lady Star of the Sea (by the sea) in September, Marian Shelves in October, and Saint spoons in November. These craft ideas have been very helpful to this pregnant mother and truly enjoyed by all of the girls.

I am thankful for my husband's co-worker (Brenda) and her son who made a delicious lasagna for our family and sent it home with my husband on my birthday. It was the tastiest lasagna I have ever eaten.

Finally, I am thankful that God called my husband and me to homeschool our children. Living and learning with my children is a wonderful blessing.

Thank you, Diane, for hosting Thankful Thursdays this week.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:04 AM

    Great list! Reading all of these wonderful things has just brightened my day once again! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:48 AM

    Christine, Thank you for sharing your blessings. Your faith glows throughout this entire blog. Thank you for your beautiful witness!

    Blessings to you and your lovely family, kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:10 PM

    A beautiful list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:11 PM

    A beautiful list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:25 PM

    I love reading all these lists. What beautiful connections have been made through online forums and blogs. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...