Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Friday, November 24, 2006

Better Late than Never

This summer Catherine and Bernadette enjoyed making some crafts.

Bernadette focused on making flower fairies or little people (she still makes them at times).

Catherine enjoyed quilling (Alice sparked Catherine's interest in this craft which she often returns to when making cards).

I promised the girls that I would share some of their final results on my blog. My husband lovingly took photos of his daughters' crafts. Me, I forgot to share the photos, but hopefully I've made up for my forgetfulness today.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:43 AM

    Beautiful flower people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful. I can't wait to show my flower-fairy-loving gang your work, especially the fairy on horseback! How fun!

    Thanks for remembering the quilling! Your children's work is so cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...