Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Does He Like to Clean or Does He Like to Mess?

Yesterday, Patrick had me scratching my head. I walked into the dining room and found him spreading peanut butter on the floor. The minute he saw me, he got up and ran to get some wash cloths. He returned and started cleaning up the peanut butter. I had to assist in order to get the floor cleaned.

When I was making dinner, I turned around and saw Patrick pouring water on the floor. My, "Oh no!" prompted Patrick to run and get some rag towels. He returned and cleaned up his mess. Does Patrick like to mess or does he like to clean? I believe the latter is most likely the case.

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps he can be convinced that he doesn't have to make new messes in order to clean? In fact, I have plenty here he can tackle!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, but it makes for a very funny story! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:32 PM

    My two-year-old has recently developed the habit of pouring his (or anybody's) drink over his food. Milk on spaghetti is simply gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the laugh. Your little one might want to try mashed potato dipped in hot chocolate. Everyone in our house found it gross, except for our almost two-year-old.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...