Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I know it goes without saying

Please pray for our country, especially Washington state. The voters in Washington made the deadly mistake of passing I-1000 (physician-assisted suicide). My children, husband, and I spent several days, before and after our baby was born, going door-to-door distributing no on I-1000 literature. Like my ob/gyn, I honestly believed that the people of Washington would never accept such a dangerous initiative.

My husband often reminds me that "God allows things to happen for a reason." I know that he is right, but I am having a hard time understanding. Thus, all I can do is pray and all I can say is "Jesus, I trust in you!"

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:23 AM

    Christine!
    Can you mention who your OB/GYN is, or is that too personal? I've never found a doctor who is pro-life.
    Thank you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Amy,

    My OB/GYN actually retired from Obstetrics recently. However, the following information was shared in the Western Washington Pro-Life Update, yesterday:

    "The Gospel of Life Institute occasionally receives inquiries about pro-life obstetricians in Washington State. In addition to One More Soul, those looking for a pro-life obstetrician or gynecologist can visit Pro-Life Maternal Fetal Medicine and the American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists. The doctors listed on the latter websites may prescribe contraceptives, but they are usually respectful of the Catholic Church's teaching regarding birth control."

    If you live in Washington state, I might be able to recommend a specific doctor from one of these lists to you.

    Love in JMJ,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...