Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Butterfly Sandwiches

Recently, I purchased a butterfly-shaped sandwich cutter to creatively cut the crust off of my youngest son's sandwiches. I was excited to use it for the first time today and happily told him that I was making him a butterfly sandwich. As I placed Finnian's sandwich in front of him, he started to cry. I asked him, "What's wrong?" He replied, "This isn't a butterfly sandwich." I said, "Yes, it is. See here are the wings." He responded, "No, it's not. It don't fly."


1 comment:

  1. So funny,
    I can imagine our Corbyn saying just that.
    I was trying to find my favourite version of the Song you posted, but couldn't.
    I did find another favourite if you want to take a peek though...
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...