Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bike Riding Fun

Last Thursday, one of our neighbors gave us a 24" and two 26" bicycles, providing us with some much needed larger bikes.  The children were anxious to go bike riding, but we had things that we needed to do before bedtime.  The next day, we went to Mass for the Feast of the Sacred Heart and then we headed home to eat lunch.


After lunch, I surprised the children by telling them that we were going bike riding.  They were happy to see me riding, but they were even more excited for their sister.  Theresa rode her bike without training wheels for the first time.  She has been ready to do so for quite some time, but protested trying.  On Friday, I insisted that she attempt it.  I held the back of her bicycle three times and she was off. Now, I need to convince Patrick that he can also ride without training wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...