Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Christmas Present Idea: For Greater Glory

I know that I have shared this elsewhere, including via email with my local homeschool group, but I thought that I should probably share it here too. The Blu-ray/DVD combo of For Greater Glory is currently selling for $5. 82. Over the past couple of weeks, the price has fluctuated between $5.70 and $5.82. This is a better deal than buying the Blu-ray or the DVD on their own. If you don't have a Blu-ray player, you can keep the DVD and give the Blu-ray to someone else. We already own the movie, but couldn't pass up such a great deal. We purchased a copy for a Christmas gift and I am debating buying a few more copies of For Greater Glory.



My husband and I both like this movie and think that it is very relevant to what is happening in the world today. Fr. Dennis Gordon, FSSP recommended For Greater Glory at the boys' camp that my oldest son participated in this past summer. If you haven't seen the movie, I recommend that you do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...