Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Free Children's Kindle Books

During my lunch break, I decided to work on updating our January 2014 reading list that I will share on Friday. In the process of doing so, I noticed that Amazon has several books by children's authors offered at no cost for Kindle at the moment.

Simply click on the covers to access the books.

Frances Hodgson Burnett



Louisa May Alcott



Rudyard Kipling



Mark Twain



Hans Christian Andersen



Robert Louis Stevenson



Kenneth Grahame



There are more Kindle books available for free, but I do not have time to link to them. I prefer reading an actual book, but I know that some of my friends like using their Kindles.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...