Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Board Books


Yesterday, I was inspired by Jen to place a few of our board books in a basket for my little ones. Kieran saw me doing so and he immediately started to help. He carried the basket out to the living room and proceeded to have me read to him. After I was finished reading, and sometimes rereading a story, he would happily return the book to the basket.

The books that Kieran helped me choose for his basket this week are:

Babies by Gyo Fujikawa
Baby Animals by Gyo Fujikawa
Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
The Carrot Seed by Ruth Krauss
1 Is One by Tasha Tudor

If you haven't already read it (and even if have), I highly recommend visiting Wildflowers and Marbles and reading about Board Book Delights and Good Book Habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...