Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Come to the Stable

My family and I have watched Come to the Stable on a few occasions and each time, I have really enjoyed the movie. Today, thanks to Sonific, I learned that the movie is actually based on a true story. I was searching Sonific's site for religious music and I discovered the beautiful song (now on my blog) sung by the Choir of Benedictine Nuns at the Abbey of Regina Laudis. Wanting to know who these nuns were, I did a Google search. The search led me to the website of the Abbey of Regina Laudis. Once on the site, I clicked "Foundation History" and found that I was very familiar with the story.

I now know what I might want for my birthday...


HT: to Life in a Nutshell for leading me to Sonific.

ETA: Ana left a comment letting me know that Ignatius Press has published a book about the Abbey of Regina Laudis,
Mother Benedict
.

3 comments:

  1. I just finished reading the new Ignatius Press book "Mother Benedict" on the story of the abbey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so timely! I just read your review and will have to add the book to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:22 PM

    looks good..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...