Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Stretching

For the past two years, I have wondered about Bernadette's loss of flexibility. I do not need to wonder anymore. As I was working in the dining room, earlier today, Bernadette came in and told me that she needed to do her tennis stretches. As she was stretching, she said, "I used to bend my legs when I had to touch my toes, but today I am going to keep them straight. I just hope that they don't stretch because they are already long enough. I don't mind if my arms stretch a little because they are not as long as my legs. I really hope that my legs don't stretch. They are already very long."

1 comment:

  1. I loved your daughter's evangelizing on the tennis court! How neat. I would be so proud.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...