Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blog Hacks

A couple of months ago, I decided that I wanted to display a quote of the day on my blog and on our homeschool group's website, but I knew that I did not have the time to write my own code. I did a Google search and discovered Tips for New Bloggers. Instructions for adding a quote of the day to the sidebar of your blog can be found here. While I was perusing Tips for New Bloggers, I also found easy instructions on how to add three columns to the Rounders Template and how to add translation flags and scripts to my blog. For my children's book blogs, I found code that allowed me to remove blogger's navbar and add a search box. All of Bizwhiz's code is clearly presented and very easy to implement. It is also easy to tweak. Tips for New Bloggers has saved me a lot of time and allowed me to spend my time doing what I am supposed to be doing...taking care of my children.

Now, I need to apply my time to raising my children and beautifying (or rather maintaining) my house. The blog might be nice for others to look at, but God has blessed me with a beautiful family who deserves my utmost attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...