Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Truth Comes Out

A couple of days ago, upon returning from a friend's house, I found that Elizabeth and I had sunburns. I asked one of the children to get me the aloe from my bathroom, but he could not find it. I looked for it and could not find it. Thinking that it must have been finished and feeling that Elizabeth really needed it, I went to the store.

Once there, I started to look for the aloe. As I looked, Patrick asked, "What are you looking for?" The following conversation ensued:

Me: "Aloe."
Patrick: "Why are you looking for alum?"
Me: "Because we don't have any aloe."
Patrick: "Yes, we do."
Me: "Well, I couldn't find it."
Patrick: "I know where the alum is."
Me: "Where is the aloe?"
Patrick: "It's under your bed."

Needless to say, I did not have to ask how it got there or how he knew it was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...