- for the breathtaking Mass my family and I went to on Friday evening at North American Martyrs. Photos can be seen here and an article can be found here. Archbishop Brunett, four FSSP priests, and two diocesan priests helped Fr. Saguto, FSSP celebrate the Mass. Eighteen boys and young men served and approximately 700 people (diocesan clergy and Knights of Columbus included) assisted. The choir sounded beautiful.
- that my son served at the Mass on Friday evening. He was one of the torchbearers. He also met Archbishop Brunett and kissed his ring.
- for a sister who shares her children's accomplishments. My niece's (Kourtney) mural won first place for judge's choice at the Puyallup Fair.
- for my father who calls and is very good about sharing his life with his children.
- for a friend, Shelly, whose love for her husband and children is inspiring.
- for being able to spend Thursday at the zoo with some of my children and one of their friends. We are all looking forward to visiting the zoo again. My husband and older children hope to join us next time.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Continuing with last week's post, I am thankful: