Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Friday, September 18, 2009

Young Ladies' Literary Club 2008-2009

I am blessed with a friend who started a girls' book club.  My two eldest daughters thoroughly enjoyed reading and discussing books with their friends last year.  They are looking forward to their first meeting this year. 

The 2008-2009 books were:
I Am David
Escape from Warsaw (Original title: The Silver Sword)
The Witch of Blackbird Pond
Eight Cousins (Puffin Classics)
The Scarlet Pimpernel (Signet Classics)
The Princess and the Goblin (Puffin Classics)

I will be keeping track of the 2009-2010 books in my right sidebar again.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...