Lilla Rose is offering
This means that everyone who signs up to be a Lilla Rose consultant between now and July 31 can save between $9.80 and $21.95, depending on which consultant kit you purchase and whether you live on the East Coast or West Coast.
Why become a Lilla Rose consultant?
Well, aside from the obvious:
I have 7 good reasons why you might want to become a Lilla Rose consultant:
- Flexi clips and hair bands sell themselves! When someone sees a flexi clip or hair band in your hair, they often comment. When someone tries a flexi clip on, they usually like it and want to buy one! Once someone buys one, their friends will most likely want to buy one (or more) for themselves. As one of my friends shared, “Rebecca’s been wearing her flexi and getting lots of compliments!”
- Depending on how much time you have and what your goals are, you can be a casual, part-time, or full-time Lilla Rose consultant. You can sign up as a casual consultant to purchase hair accessories for yourself and as gifts for family and friends. You can be a part-time consultant, selling Lilla Rose products online or at parties. Or you can be a full-time consultant, build a team, and sell online, at parties and shows.
- Lilla Rose offers an affordable start. Becoming a consultant costs between $49.95 and $599.95, depending on what package you select. I personally wish that I had signed up with the fast start kit (please see the video below). I am happy to explain the differences between the kits. Simply email me at prettynwrose at gmail dot com or leave a comment.
- There are no monthly fees and there is no inventory to store. The only yearly requirement is that consultants have $29 in sales for the entire year.
- Consultants can earn 30-45% commission on all sales, plus receive the same discounts on items they purchase!
- Being a Lilla Rose consultant provides a great way to make new friends!
- I would be happy to have you on my team!
Please consider signing up to be a