Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Remember Mama

Last night, my husband and I watched I Remember Mama Made in 1948, this movie is about a family living in San Francisco. Mama and Papa are from Norway and provide a rich family life for their children. Mama and Papa's banking system, the manner in which Uncle Chris spent all of his money, and Mama's determination really struck me. I can't wait to watch this again with our children. I wish those in Hollywood still made movies like this.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    I absolutely LOVE that movie. I agree--they don't make them like that anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...