Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter

Christ is risen! Alleluia!

On Holy Saturday, the three oldest attended the Easter Vigil with their dad. They experienced the same awe that I always felt at this Mass. They arrived home, shortly before 11:00 pm, telling me all about it. They were very happy to tell me that four people entered the Church. They also liked holding the "lit" candles. I was delighted to hear and see their enthusiasm.

After attending Easter Sunday Mass, we spent a quiet Easter at home, enjoying the company of the children's grandparents.

I pray that everyone has a Happy Easter Week!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...