Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Friday, January 18, 2008

First Confession

On December 22, 2007, Brendan followed in Bernadette's footsteps and received his First Confession during Advent. We had agreed that I would go to confession first, then he would go, and then the rest of the family. I went into the confessional, knelt down, confessed my sins, and then I told our pastor that Brendan would be coming in after me.
I left the confessional, intending to let my son know that it was his turn, but he was no where to be seen. I soon learned that he had gone into the confessional on the other side, right after I had entered the confessional. He was very happy to have his sins forgiven and is looking forward to going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...