Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

He Didn't do it Without Compliance

Last night, I heard Finnian crying and went to see what was wrong.  I found him tied to a parking meter piggy bank in his room.  His brothers were trying to untie him.  He turned to me and cried, "Patrick tied me up."  All I could think was, "He didn't do it without compliance from you."

His sister got some scissors and cut the yarn that had been used.  I don't think that my little one will let his brother tie him up again.  Just in case, the piggy bank has been removed from the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...