Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real} ~ Holy Week Edition

IMG_8896-3

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

{pretty}

When I look outside my window and see these English Daisies, I think that they look pretty. However, looking at this photo makes me realize that I have some weeding/grass removal to do in my flower beds.

{happy}

My boys are always happy when their dad decides to shoot a few hoops with them when he arrives home.

Yes, that is real moss that needs to be cleaned off of our roof.

And yes, that is a basket that someone made.

{funny}

My tall little boy thinks it is funny to tease his sisters and his parents. After posing for this photo, he decided to tease his youngest sister with the butterfly. He laughed when she shrieked.

{real}

That is a real rainbow in the sky. Brendan saw it above our house and took a photo.

I hope that everyone has a blessed Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Holy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet moment b/w your husband and children! Treasured memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a blessed Triduum, too! You have cute kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...