Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Saturday, December 26, 2015

He's Still a Boy at Heart

I have mentioned before that the best Christmas gift is going to Midnight Mass. My second best Christmas present this year was hearing the inspiring sermons that our pastor gave during the last week of Advent and on the Feast of St. Stephen (the second day of Christmas). I am so thankful to have such a holy pastor and to be able to go to daily Mass.


This year, I also received another favorite and unexpected gift, watching my teenage son flying his drone and building his Millennium Falcon Metal Earth 3D Metal Model. Seeing the joy that he is getting from flying the drone, making it flip, and taking video reminds me of when he was younger and used to spend hours flying his remote control helicopters. I was also happy to catch occasional glimpses of him building his Millenium Falcon. Even though he is growing older, I know that he will always be my little boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...